Corporate & Career Services Centre
IAE Aix Graduate School of Management provides its participants with a dedicated in-house career service. The service has been created to offer a complete range of services adapted to the broad scope of participants as well as to corporate needs.
- To optimize the employability of our participants and alumni by developing permanent and evolving synergies with the Corporate World
- To offer state of the art guidance and training in career management and employability
- To provide our participants access to strategic relationships with a variety of stakeholders within the employment market
- To facilitate job placement and enhance career paths
- To raise and establish a strong, high-standard visibility & notoriety of the IAE AIX MBA diploma among companies and recruiters
THE MBA CAREER MANAGEMENT PROCESS
The MBA Career Management Process is an integral part of the MBA curricular programme and accompanies its participants throughout the programme, from kick-off in September, building up strength until the end of the programme in June.
This process evolves each year to take into account a changing business world and adapts to our participants needs. The Career Management Process for MBA participants includes:
- On-line services and personalized assistance, available throughout the year by the Career Services Centre.
- Dedicated workshops and conferences with international career experts: Interview skills, Professional Networking, Pitch yourself, etc.
- A dedicated course on “Finding your professional self”, to identify the key values you want for your coming jobs and create your professional project from the inside out.
- Co-orientation seminars: A specific method developed to guide participants towards selfconsciousness and awareness of the job that really fits their needs and objectives. Combining group sessions and 1 to 1 sessions.
- Individual sessions with executive coaches for personal and professional development, provided by Patrick Fearon and Emmanuel Chevreau, both certified coaches.
- Specific online tools provided through IAE Aix and the Carnet Alliance (Careers Network for Business Schools).
- Career Expedition to Paris: Meeting with Headhunters and Placement Experts.
- Access to the MSc Employment Forum, school event that brings together recruiters, students/participants and IAE Aix GSM Alumni. Companies present, among others: Altran, BNP Paribas, Capgemini, CEA Cadarache, CMA CGM, Ernst&Young, Gemalto, Mazars, PwC,…
- Assistance provided after the MBA graduation and throughout the career path of graduates by the Career Services Centre.